Six Reasons You Will Want to Work With Us:
- Like most people, you probably think working with attorneys will be a painful experience. We will dispel you of that notion. Working with our attorneys will be easy, enjoyable and efficient.
- Once you become a client, you get free access to our attorneys for questions. We can become your personal attorneys.
- We have thousands of satisfied clients because we listen and build long term relationships with our clients. As a result we do no marketing. Almost all of our business comes from existing clients and their referrals.
- Our attorneys draft the legal documents. We don’t farm it out to paralegals, clerks or interns.
- We understand you are busy, so we offer phone meetings in addition to office meetings.
- We try to return phone calls and emails the same day.
Clark Allison has been an estate planning attorney for over twenty years. His focus is on estate planning, trust administration, elder care and Medi-Cal planning and setting up small businesses. He graduated from Sacramento State – B.S. Management Information Systems, Fuller Theological Seminary – M.A. Theology (where he almost became a pastor), McGeorge Law School – J.D, and Golden Gate University Law School – LL.M. Tax.
Clark has been married to Paula Allison for over twenty-one years. Paula is Associate Vice Chancellor of Resource Development at Los Rios Community College District. They have two daughters, one in high school and one in elementary school. They live in El Dorado Hills and are very involved in their daughters’ sports, musical theater and school activities.
Jennifer Ferraiuolo‘s focus is on protecting families through estate planning. Jennifer graduated from Sacramento State – B.A. in Government and McGeorge Law School – J.D. with a Certification in Governmental Affairs. Prior to her estate planning practice, she spent several years working for the California State Legislature on issues that directly impacted California families.
Jennifer is actively involved at her daughters’ schools. She is married to her high-school sweetheart, Steve. Together, they enjoy hanging out with family and friends, including a Jennifer’s twin sister. Jennifer also enjoys playing basketball, cooking, gardening and attending church and working at Sun Grove Community Church.
Nora Hall grew up in the suburbs of Sacramento, left for college to attend UCLA. After a year of bartending and substitute teaching, among other things, Nora enrolled at McGeorge Law School and received her J.D.
After law school, Nora became Deputy District Attorney and spent several years prosecuting a variety of crimes. That’s where she met her husband, Andy, who was also a Deputy D.A. Two children later, Nora quit the D.A.’s office to work part time. Andy transitioned to police work and is a sergeant with Sacramento Police Department. Nora and Andy now have three little girls, which keep them very busy.