From the guru, Seth Godin, on creating your Tribe:
1. Publish a manifesto. Give it away and make it easy to spread far and wide. It’s your mantra and a motto and a way of looking at the world. It unites your tribe members and gives them a structure.
2. Make it easy for your followers to connect with you. It could be as simple as emailing you.
3. Make it easy for your followers to connect with each other.
4. Realize that money is not the point of the movement.
5. Track your progress. Do it publicly.